Sunday, March 22, 2009

Obsession


Sorry about all the posts about heels, but I am currently obsessed with shoes. Take a look at these babies from www.asos.com. High ankle boots, open toe (which is noticeably in right now) scrunchy top and high heel. They are to die for, and if you are on the rebellious side, you can get them in deep purple as well. But for me, I adore the plain black. They can go with jeans or leggings. What I love about these shoes is that they can dress something up, or you can dress them down. The options are limitless.

They are 54 euros which in US dollars would be about $90 not including shipping.


My hero, Sarah Jessica Parker, attended The American Winter Ball and wore a L'Wren Scott dress and beautiful cut-out ankle boots. The fur wrap is a nice addition but the gloves, not so much. What I love about Sarah is her risk taking. I bet she the only one at the ball looking as rebellious as she chose to look. Good job Sarah. She also won the top ten on Vogue's best dressed list this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment